Re: Cant seem to find join problem

From: Dan Smith <j(dot)daniel(dot)smith1(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Cant seem to find join problem
Date: 2023-09-10 18:52:17
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello Anthony!

You may want to format your DDL/DQL and add some white space. Presently,
it's not legible without actually doing this work in my opinion.
pgFormatter or similar tools would help.

Presently, this is just one big block of statements with comments mixed in,
but you are essentially asking for community code review as I see it. So,
in this spirit, I strongly urge you to improve the code legibility to help
others help you.

Asking (or expecting) the community to copy code and reformat, or build
tables and populate, just to try to find an issue with your left join is
likely unnecessary.

Likely, there is an apparent answer. The level of effort to quickly
respond meaningfully is presently high though (at least for me).

Best regards,

Dan Smith