Advantages page out of date

From: Josh Kupershmidt <schmiddy(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "w^3" <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Advantages page out of date
Date: 2012-05-17 18:48:40
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi all,

The 'Advantages' page at:
http://www.postgresql.org/about/advantages/

seems a bit out of date -- looks like it was last touched around
9/2009. For example, one of the list items under "Technical Features"
claims:

| <li>Hot stand-by (commercial solutions).</li>

i.e. it predates hot standby in-core. I think that list could be
fleshed out substantially with all the 9.x features, though on the
other hand it seems unwieldy to try stuffing too much in there.
Perhaps that page should just link to the Feature Matrix instead of
keeping its own Technical Features list?

Josh