patch: docs cleanup

From: Josh Kupershmidt <schmiddy(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: psycopg(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: patch: docs cleanup
Date: 2011-10-31 22:47:35
Lists: psycopg

Hi all,

Attached are some simple fixes to the documentation I came across
while reading through them. Most of the changes should be
straightforward grammar and typofixes, along with corrections for some
phrasings which just sounded weird or non-idiomatic (e.g. "you should
ensure to ...").

Disclaimer: I don't actually have all the machinery installed to build
the docs here, so I haven't actually tried 'make docs'.

Josh

Attachment Content-Type Size
psycopg_docs_cleanup.diff application/octet-stream 7.0 KB