HA Cluster Solution?

From: Periko Support <pheriko(dot)support(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: HA Cluster Solution?
Date: 2016-10-10 04:22:11
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi.

We are searching for a cluster solutions for postgresql, we need to
increase our current psql server performance running under ubuntu 14
v9.3.

The db is for odoo 7.x

Reading on psql doc cluster, exist different solutions like
postgresql-xl, pgpool which are more for clustering.

In your experience what psql tools for clustering and HA have give
u good performance.

Any comment are welcome, thanks for your time!!!