Re: Mailing list archiver

From: Jordan Deitch <jwdeitch(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: linux4michelle(at)tamay-dogan(dot)net
Cc: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2018-01-03 14:00:38
Lists: pgsql-general

Thanks for the feedback! I will continue to address these issues, and I
intend on adding #postgresql IRC logs as well :-)
This software was written by me particularly for this purpose; I will clean
up / comment, then publish the source to my github - I'll shoot a reply
here with that sometime in the next day or two