Running psql queries on Excel without Power Query

From: Anderson Amaral <anderson(dot)amaral(at)eotica(dot)com(dot)br>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Running psql queries on Excel without Power Query
Date: 2014-04-16 13:17:31
Lists: pgsql-novice

Dear " pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org" friends,

I am really new to Postgresql (I actually had contact with this only
through Pentaho DI that I am also learning now ) and I just received a
demand to run PSQL queries on Excel.
However, I realised my Excel version does not support the Power Query,
the main tool for running queries on it. Therefore, I would to know if
someone heard about another way
to connecting Postgresql to Excel . The information I have found so far is
really not helping and always end up mentioning " Power Query" .

Thank you in advance,

--
Anderson L. Amaral

eÓtica - A 1a ótica online do Brasil