Error while registering account

From: "Motyka, Cady" <cadym(at)openscg(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Error while registering account
Date: 2013-09-03 19:41:47
Lists: pgsql-www

Hello,

I'm trying to register my Planet Postgres account and I keep getting the
following error: "Internal server error, Failed to download blog feed:
object has no attribute 'link'". I'm entering
http://www.openscg.com/category/cadypostgresql/ as the feed URL and OpenSCG
as my team. If you could help me out with this issue, that would be great.
Thanks,
- Cady