Vulnerability

From: SOzcn <selahattinozcnma(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Vulnerability
Date: 2023-11-24 05:17:55
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello Team, first of all I hope everything going well for you guys.

As errors are corrected in a major version of PostgreSQL, new adjustments
are made and that bug disappears. For example, there was an X bug on v14,
this problem was fixed in 14.2, etc. Do I only need to upgrade when
applying an additional patch for this? Or should we pull my files from the
repo? I would appreciate it if you could explain exactly what should be
done in such matters.

Have a great day!