Postgresql Upgrade

From: SOzcn <selahattinozcnma(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Postgresql Upgrade
Date: 2024-08-27 10:31:16
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello,

There is few cluster which is using fk server and postgis.

For the upgrade this servers, I need the drop extension and then re-create
them.
Just in case if I do that with pg_dump, am i still have to re-create
postgis and fk servers?
I didin't want waste time before the do that so I need your advice.

Is there anyone have experience with this?

Have nice day.