Re: Reindex concurrently

From: SOzcn <selahattinozcnma(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Ron Johnson <ronljohnsonjr(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Holger Jakobs <holger(at)jakobs(dot)com>, pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Reindex concurrently
Date: 2023-12-13 17:59:33
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello Ron,

There is no problem with using a bash script.
Is the crontab useful for those who have multiple DBs in a cluster?

I thought it would be easier to manage in DB for ease of management. Before
using the bash script option, I wanted to confirm whether this is possible
on the DB.

Ron Johnson <ronljohnsonjr(at)gmail(dot)com>, 13 Ara 2023 Çar, 20:53 tarihinde