Re: Tree structure

From: Rémi Cura <remi(dot)cura(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Kaare Rasmussen <kaare(at)jasonic(dot)dk>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Tree structure
Date: 2013-09-23 13:16:37
Lists: pgsql-general

BE carefull you have a number of limitation with recursive cte (I'm
thinking of update and so.)
You can work around with plpgsql but it might be painfull.

You forgot a solution :
if you need powerfull graph features,
use postgres as a database and a SPARQL speaking frontend.
It may be a bit of overkill ;-)

Cheers,
Rémi-C