Re: BUG #16643: PG13 - Logical replication - initial startup never finishes and gets stuck in startup loop

From: Henry Hinze <henry(dot)hinze(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #16643: PG13 - Logical replication - initial startup never finishes and gets stuck in startup loop
Date: 2020-09-30 06:34:33
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi Tom,

thanks for your reply!

For my comparison test of PG 12 and 13 I did not change any default setting
except wal_level.

But I also did some tests and increased wal_keep_size
and max_slot_wal_keep_size to 1GB. And I set wal_sender_timeout to 1h but
without success. The setup works in PG 13 only with a small amount of data.

Best,
Henry

--
Diplominformatiker Henry Hinze