Re: TPC-H

From: Imre Samu <pella(dot)samu(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: malte(dot)vesper(at)gmx(dot)net
Cc: pgsql <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: TPC-H
Date: 2018-07-15 15:30:01
Lists: pgsql-general

> Is there a table definition script available that is widely used for
TPC-H in Postgresql to get results that can be compared?

There are multiple "PostgreSQL + TCP-H" projects on the github -
Maybe you can reuse some ideas ...
https://github.com/search?q=%22TPC-H%22+postgresql&type=Repositories

regards,
Imre

Malte Vesper <malte(dot)vesper(at)gmx(dot)net> ezt írta (időpont: 2018. júl. 15., V,
15:31):