Re: Data Type to store Leading Zero(0)

From: Imre Samu <pella(dot)samu(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Data Type to store Leading Zero(0)
Date: 2021-04-16 13:08:26
Lists: pgsql-admin

> Boolean is not possible as this is phone number.

related2. for inspiration:

*"A (partially implemented!) PostgreSQL extension that provides access to
Google's libphonenumber"*
https://github.com/blm768/pg-libphonenumber * "This extension is in an
alpha state." *
some special characters ( *,# ) not implemented:
https://github.com/blm768/pg-libphonenumber/issues/5

Imre

Imre Samu <pella(dot)samu(at)gmail(dot)com> ezt írta (időpont: 2021. ápr. 16., P,
15:00):