Re: Big table and partition

From: Rajesh Kumar <rajeshkumar(dot)dba09(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Christophe Courtois <christophe(dot)courtois(at)dalibo(dot)com>
Cc: Pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Big table and partition
Date: 2023-10-15 20:46:24
Lists: pgsql-admin

The columns are id, blocknumber and jsondata.

I have not been told anything ABT data retention and I will ask them.

Problem I am trying to resolve is, 30gb is big and it will be every growing
always. By doing this, i am making the scan easier (despite having indexes).

Growth will be 10gb per year data.

Incase I am doing partition, Plz provide any script that does partitioning
automatically. We are using postgres version 15.