Re: DR setup in RHOS

From: Rajesh Kumar <rajeshkumar(dot)dba09(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: akshay polji <akshay(dot)polji(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: DR setup in RHOS
Date: 2024-07-27 08:33:55
Lists: pgsql-admin

We are already using patroni. With the postgres operator, we have
pgbouncer, pgbackrest and 2 nodes for postgres.

If we want to perform the same as DR setup , how do I replicate pgbouncer,
pgbackrest and postgres ?

What configuration changes I have to make in pgbouncer, pgbackrest, patroni
and postgres? Some hint or idea on this if not in detail?