Discard All in pgbouncer

From: Rajesh Kumar <rajeshkumar(dot)dba09(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Discard All in pgbouncer
Date: 2023-10-09 14:07:22
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi,

I could see queries like DISCARD ALL is idle for more than 5minutes (we are
using pgbouncer).

Why is it idle for more than 5mns? I read about pgbouncer and could not
understand this thing. If resetting a connection using query becomes one
idle connection, I don't understand the pooling system here

Plz help