Pgbouncer

From: Rajesh Kumar <rajeshkumar(dot)dba09(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Pgbouncer
Date: 2024-01-23 20:58:07
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi all,

I have been facing difficulty to configure pgbouncer for past 2 months. I
get lot of errors such as query_wait_timeout error, server_idle_timeout
error etc.

Using session mode. Plz help me with the pgbouncer configuration (I have
tried enough from internet answers).

My requirement is simply handle idle connections but there should always
have one connection open per client.