Work_mem

From: Rajesh Kumar <rajeshkumar(dot)dba09(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Work_mem
Date: 2024-04-08 06:50:06
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi team,

In a cluster, I have around 15dbs..out of which in 3 dbs creates of
temp_files which means I belive work_mem allocation is not sufficient for
those dbs.

Can I resolve this by increasing overall work_mem (set to 25MB now)?

Or by setting work_mem to users consuming those 3 dbs?

If I may want to increase how to decide on how much to increase?