Re: PostgreSQL on K8 with Operator

From: Valeria Kaplan <kaplan(dot)valeria(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: SASIKUMAR Devaraj <sashikumard(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-advocacy(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-advocacy(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL on K8 with Operator
Date: 2020-12-08 10:19:20
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hi Sasi,

Thank you for reaching out.

You will need to either contact individual companies that provide
PostgreSQL services (you can google them or take a look here:
https://www.postgresql.org/support/professional_support/) or you can also
reach out to the community through Slack (postgresteam.slack.com) or
Telegram (https://t.me/pg_sql) channels where individual consultants might
be able to help.

We can't recommend a specific operator or comment on their expertise.

Kind regards,
Valeria

Valeria Kaplan
PostgreSQL advocacy