Submitted Organization, follow up for Press release

From: info Spinbackup <info(at)spinbackup(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Submitted Organization, follow up for Press release
Date: 2012-12-06 14:01:06
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi there,

I submitted an Organization on Saturday, in order to submit a Press
release, today.

Tried to post the release via the Markdown, text field and received an
alert that Organization is a required item.

Yes, I have a Community account and have had one for 10 years. (+ -).

Is there someone I should contact or call to get a kickstart?

{there may be a duplicate mail of the above, awaiting mod. Bad me.}

Thanks,
Mike Ellsworth