Re: Edit permission

From: HyungJoo Lee <leehj(at)bitnine(dot)net>
To: Joe Conway <mail(at)joeconway(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Edit permission
Date: 2019-07-25 23:48:47
Lists: pgsql-www

I mean, https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_derived_databases
this link.
AgensGraph, the first solution, has a link to "agensgraph.com" but it's
wrong. "bitnine.net" is correct.
So I want to fix it.
If you can give me the edit permission, I will fix it. My ID is "procarrie".

We create value for our clients by connecting the world's data.
이형주 *팀*장 / 영업마케팅본부 글로벌마케팅지원팀
*M*: 010-3307-0121
서울시 강서구 양천로 401 한강자이타워 A 1201