Re: BUG #15222: pg_isready fails connection after previous pg_isready claims success

From: Jon Watte <jwatte(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #15222: pg_isready fails connection after previous pg_isready claims success
Date: 2018-05-31 21:06:49
Lists: pgsql-bugs

How do I best turn on log_connections in the postgres log container?

Also, because this is intermittent, I'll need to make that modification to
the postgres container each time we spin up a test container, as we pull a
fresh new postgres container each time. What particular log files from
inside the container should I look at, if any? (Compared to the docker logs
output)

Sincerely,

jw

Sincerely,

Jon Watte

--
"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have." -- Thomas
Jefferson