SSPI support

From: Jade Koskela <jkoskeladev(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: SSPI support
Date: 2014-07-25 16:38:07
Lists: pgsql-odbc

What is the support for sspi connections?
I am seeing a crash in the latest release of the driver on PC.
The build from the repository doesn't reproduce, it seems there was a patch
last month.
However, when I run 'test connection' from the Windows ODBC Admin on a DSN,
it gives a warning that says 'sspi not supported'.
I found an old post (2012) that said sspi was supported in the 64bit
version. This was a 32 bit build.
Is that the issue? The connection seem to work, the only problem was the
warning when testing the connection.

Thanks
Jade Koskela
Tableau Software