Re: PostgreSQL 9.0.1 on Windows performance tunning help please

From: tuanhoanganh <hatuan05(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Kevin Grittner <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>
Cc: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL 9.0.1 on Windows performance tunning help please
Date: 2011-08-08 18:19:42
Lists: pgsql-performance

Thanks for your help. But I can not change the query because it is generate
by SymmetricDS program. So I only can create index on table and change
config of postgres to tunning the query. Is there any way to do that?

Sorry for my English

Tuan Hoang ANh

On Sat, Aug 6, 2011 at 11:26 PM, Kevin Grittner <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov