Re: Postgresql 9.0.6 Raid 5 or not please help.

From: tuanhoanganh <hatuan05(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Scott Marlowe <scott(dot)marlowe(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: alexandre - aldeia digital <adaldeia(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Postgresql 9.0.6 Raid 5 or not please help.
Date: 2011-12-23 15:32:52
Lists: pgsql-performance

Thanks for all. I change to RAID 1 and here is new pg_bench result:

pgbench -h 127.0.0.1 -p 5433 -U postgres -c 10 -T 1800 -s 10 pgbench
Scale option ignored, using pgbench_branches table count = 10
starting vacuum...end.
transaction type: TPC-B (sort of)
scaling factor: 10
query mode: simple
number of clients: 10
number of threads: 1
duration: 1800 s
number of transactions actually processed: 4373177
Press any key to continue . . .

Tuan Hoang ANh