pgadmin webapp openID integration

From: Ilko Iliev <ilkomiliev(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pgadmin webapp openID integration
Date: 2020-02-16 06:58:21
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi all,

Is it possible to integrate the authentication and preferably the
authorization to the web interface of pgadmin with oath2 / OIDC providers.
I‘m not talking about the access to the database - only to pgadmin. As far
as I understood pgadmin is based on the flask framework, unfortunately I‘m
not so into this python based web development stuff and my research till
now was not very successful.

Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks!

--