Lost superuser login grant

From: Davide Toller <toller(dot)davide(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Lost superuser login grant
Date: 2016-10-20 12:25:04
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello to all,
I made a mistake by revoking the grant login to my superuser "postgres".

Now, when I try to access my database I get the following error:

psql: FATAL: role "postgres" is not permitted to log in

I'm working with Postgres 9.3 on Red Hat 6.
There is a way to give back the login grant to user "postgres"?

I tried to edit the pg_hba.conf, but I was not able to login anyway.

Thanks & Regards,
Davide