How to set default preferences?

From: Oliver Salzburg <oliver(dot)salzburg(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: How to set default preferences?
Date: 2021-07-08 09:17:30
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello list,

When I provision a container with pgAdmin, the option
confirm_on_refresh_close is enabled by default.

How can I fix this so that the option is disabled?

My motivation is that I find this default behavior very frustrating, as I
regularly set up my container environment fresh and don't want to go
through changing my preferences over and over again.

From reading the documentation and the source, it appears to me that this
is not intended to be customized, but I wanted to see if someone can offer
some help regardless. I'd be up to roll a custom container if the approach
wouldn't be too crazy.
--
Oliver Salzburg