Active session Sampling in Cloud versions of PostgresSQL

From: Satalabaha Postgres <satalabaha(dot)postgres(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Satalabaha Postgres <satalabaha(dot)postgres(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Active session Sampling in Cloud versions of PostgresSQL
Date: 2023-01-22 05:34:04
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi Listers,

Would like to know if we already have any active session sample scripts
that can be used to analyze performance concerns in cloud versions of
Postgres, that would be great. Although it appears that AWS and Azure, for
instance, have performance insights, I am seeking for something that allows
us to query and analyze the data as needed.

Regards,

Satalabha