pg_stat_replication_slots view

From: Satalabaha Postgres <satalabaha(dot)postgres(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pg_stat_replication_slots view
Date: 2023-01-08 14:38:14
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi,

While I was referring to the below blog, where it talks about the
pg_stat_replication_slots view. I don't, however, see that in Postgres 13.
I'm not sure whether there is something I am overlooking. Anyone who can
help me out here?

https://www.postgresql.fastware.com/blog/how-to-gain-insight-into-the-pg-stat-replication-slots-view-by-examining-logical-replication

postgres=> \d pg_stat_replication_slots
Did not find any relation named "pg_stat_replication_slots".

Regards,

Satalabha