Re: Postgres won't start

From: Oliver Elphick <olly(at)lfix(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Postgres won't start
Date: 2013-08-08 23:02:59
Lists: pgsql-general

To start with, it worked but the pg_hba.conf entry appeared to be wrong. I
tried changing that and then the current problem started. I tried
"listen_addresses = '*'"; then back to just 'localhost'.

Since I have maximum logging enabled, I don't think it is getting as far as
reading the configuration files - that is not mentioned in the log.

There is no other instance of postgres running.

--
Time is short - http://www.lfix.co.uk/disappearance.html