Re: transaction log file "000000010000097600000051" could not be archived: too many failures

From: Mathew Thomas <mathew(dot)thomas(at)verse(dot)in>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org, Verse DB Team <db-team(at)verse(dot)in>
Subject: Re: transaction log file "000000010000097600000051" could not be archived: too many failures
Date: 2012-10-17 07:42:23
Lists: pgsql-general

Thanks...Removing the .ready files worked...

Mathew

--

DISCLAIMER:

Please note that this message and any attachments may contain confidential
and proprietary material and information and are intended only for the use
of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any review, use, disclosure, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this message and any attachments is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately
notify the sender and delete this e-mail , whether electronic or printed.
Please also note that any views, opinions, conclusions or commitments
expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and do not
necessarily reflect the views of *Ver sé Innovation Pvt Ltd*.