PGadmin 1.20.0 / Apple MBP 13 (early 2015) SwissGerman Keyboard [!¨][^`] keys bug

From: Erwan Begoc <erwanbegoc(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PGadmin 1.20.0 / Apple MBP 13 (early 2015) SwissGerman Keyboard [!¨][^`] keys bug
Date: 2015-07-20 13:08:05
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi All,
I could not find this bug listed anywhere.

With PGadmin 1.20 from binary .dmg file, on a early 2015 13 inch Retina
MacBookPro with Swiss german keyboard, I am getting a strange bug where in
the SQL editor pane, i am not able to use two keys for characters ^ ` and
characters ! ¨ , no output is given as if the press was not registered.

These keys are located left from the Backspace for the first one and just
underneath it, left of the Enter key for the second one.

This is only the case in the SQL Editor pane, the Scratch Pad pane allows
me to type these two keys. I can copy paste the exclamation park when
needed from the scratch pad to the SQL editor.

Best Regards

Erwan Bégoc