About rsync

From: Rama Krishnan <raghuldrag(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Postgres General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: About rsync
Date: 2024-03-11 10:22:35
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi Team,

I have primary and stand by setup in that customer using wal_keep_segment
very low number and database size were also high so that cilent asking with
me in order use pgbase backup can't we use rsyn

Here my question is if the wal is is presented on primary and not in
standby then rsync will work but if the wal files were missed at primary if
I am using rsync to the db will be work here please explain me

Thanks
RK