Import data from one instance another

From: Rama Krishnan <raghuldrag(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Postgres General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Import data from one instance another
Date: 2021-03-09 09:17:02
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi Team,

I have two instances called A and B, in A instances I have one table name
called sports I want to import data from A into B instances I found foreign
data wrapper is the best solution when the table is huge here I have doubt
is it foreign data wrapper and foreign tables are same?

Thanks

Rama Krishnan