Re: wrapping in extended mode doesn't work well with default pager

From: Sergey Muraviov <sergey(dot)k(dot)muraviov(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Noah Misch <noah(at)leadboat(dot)com>, Greg Stark <stark(at)mit(dot)edu>, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, Pavel Stehule <pavel(dot)stehule(at)gmail(dot)com>, Emre Hasegeli <emre(at)hasegeli(dot)com>, PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: wrapping in extended mode doesn't work well with default pager
Date: 2014-06-12 09:49:05
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi.

I tried to take into account all of yours comments.

PS
This patch prints newline indicators in aligned mode, but this
functionality can be easily disabled.

PPS
I'm on vacations now and don't read mail everyday.

--
Best regards,
Sergey Muraviov

Attachment Content-Type Size
psql-wrapped-expanded-fix-v5.patch text/x-patch 63.8 KB