What is equivalent of v$sesstat and v$sql_plan in postgres?

From: kunwar singh <krishsingh(dot)111(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-performance(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: What is equivalent of v$sesstat and v$sql_plan in postgres?
Date: 2023-04-20 13:37:24
Lists: pgsql-performance

If not , how can I get the same functionality by writing a
query/job/procedure?

Something which doesn't require me to install a plugin , it is RDS
PostgreSQL so cannot install /enable plugin without downtime to a
critical production database

v$sesstat use case - I run a query , I would like to see what all metrics
in postgres change for my session

v$sql_plan use case - I want to capture all operations for all plans and do
analysis on those.

--
Cheers,
Kunwar