Re: Is there any tool which will help me run and explain analyze about 150 queries?

From: kunwar singh <krishsingh(dot)111(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: kyle Hailey <kylelf(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-performance(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Is there any tool which will help me run and explain analyze about 150 queries?
Date: 2023-04-07 20:48:59
Lists: pgsql-performance

Thanks Kyle. I am also trying to get it working :).

@Archilleas ,Thanks for your inputs. Appreciate it. I am further
interested in learning if we can automate the generation/creation of foo.sql
by including queries with bind variables defined and bind values populated
( speaking in Oracle linguistics , pardon my Postgres ignorance, a newbie
here)

--
Cheers,
Kunwar