check if the same function is already running, then exit!

From: Suresh Raja <suresh(dot)rajaabc(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: check if the same function is already running, then exit!
Date: 2015-01-26 19:58:01
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-sql

Before running a running a function, i would check only 1 instance is
running. If alreaady a function is running, the existing function should
exist with the msg that already a function with same is running.

If somebody has already used such a faeture, can u please share or
Can you tell me the table and column from which I could this info.

Thanks,