Re: a stop job is running for postgresql cluster 11-main

From: Henry Francisco Garcia Cortez <garcortez(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Vijaykumar Jain <vijaykumarjain(dot)github(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org, Laurenz Albe <laurenz(dot)albe(at)cybertec(dot)at>, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)alvh(dot)no-ip(dot)org>, david(dot)g(dot)johnston(at)gmail(dot)com
Subject: Re: a stop job is running for postgresql cluster 11-main
Date: 2021-04-30 14:45:11
Lists: pgsql-admin

Greetings I have version 11 of postgresql, it is running on ubuntu server
18.04 LTS on virtual machine, my main issue was hard disk wasn't recognized
for the server also I couldn't connect locally to postgresql the message
said that a stop job is running for postgresql I want to know if is
possible a process's postgresql that last much time could throw away the
daemon of postgresql

[image: Server 39.82.jpeg]

--
Ing. Henry G. Cortez