bgwriter_flush_after

From: Henry Francisco Garcia Cortez <garcortez(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: aurenz Albe <laurenz(dot)albe(at)cybertec(dot)at>, alvherre(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com, David(dot)G(dot)Johnston(at)gmail(dot)com
Subject: bgwriter_flush_after
Date: 2021-10-14 21:34:57
Lists: pgsql-admin

I was reading about bgwriter_flush_after I found this website
https://postgreshelp.com/postgresql_shared_buffers/ however, I have some
questions:
First the parameter bgwriter_flush_after is amount of pages that operating
system’s cache could download to disk every time Fsync is called.
Second If I want to increase the parameter bgwriter_flush_after, for
instance to 2MB Will I get a better performance? and
Finally, What will be the cons of increasing this parameter?

--
Ing. Henry G. Cortez