autovacuum_work_mem and maintenance_work_mem

From: Henry Francisco Garcia Cortez <garcortez(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: autovacuum_work_mem and maintenance_work_mem
Date: 2020-12-03 19:41:58
Lists: pgsql-admin

for default autovacuum_work_mem used the amount of memory RAM from
maintenance_work_mem but what will happen if decide to increase the amount
of memory RAM on autovacuum_work_mem for instance on 2GB ,
maintenance_work_mem has 1GB memory RAM and my server has 16GB memory RAM,
I ask if it's good idea that autovacuum_work_mem will use memory RAM
independent to maintenance_work_me.

--
Ing. Henry G. Cortez