a stop job is running for postgresql cluster 11-main

From: Henry Francisco Garcia Cortez <garcortez(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Laurenz Albe <laurenz(dot)albe(at)cybertec(dot)at>, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)alvh(dot)no-ip(dot)org>, david(dot)g(dot)johnston(at)gmail(dot)com
Subject: a stop job is running for postgresql cluster 11-main
Date: 2021-04-29 19:48:23
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi community greetings for everyone this morning I couldn't connect to
postgresql but the daemon of postgresql was running, so I restarted the
daemon of postgresql what happened nothing, so I decided to reboot server
and while server was starting it showed a message a top job is running for
postgresql Cluster after that I could connect to postgresql, I want to know
some idea why couldn't I connect to postgresql? and I want some advices for
avoiding that situation again

--
Ing. Henry G. Cortez