Re: Problem in Storing Satellite imagey(Geotiff file)

From: Vijay Garg <vijay(dot)g(at)sabudh(dot)org>
To: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org, Sukhjit Singh <sukhjit(at)sabudh(dot)org>, sukhjit sehra <sukhjitsehra(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Problem in Storing Satellite imagey(Geotiff file)
Date: 2021-10-04 09:19:24
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi Adrian,

I am using postgres 13.4 version & postgis 3.1 version. I have used the
following command to upload the data.

raster2pgsql -I -C -s 4326 C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\dem.tif raster.dem |
psql -U postgres -d India -h localhost -p 5432

I am able to upload dem file in postgres but I am not able to check any
table.

I am attaching the screenshot in this email.

[image: image.png]

--
*Thanks & Regards*
Vijay Garg