help me to clear postgres problem

From: jayaram s <123jayaram(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: help me to clear postgres problem
Date: 2013-03-25 11:35:31
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello
I have installed PostgreSQL 8.4.1 in my PC. For the requirement of data
migration I again want to install "PostgreSQL enterprise DB 9.2".
I couldn't install it because
I have select option "postgresql compatible" on "configuration mode". So
prompt wants me to enter "password". I have enter my existing postgres
password "postgres'. But I couldn't install. An error message
displayed as*"service user account 'postgres' couldnot be created".
Please help me to
clear the problem*

--
*With Regards