Building pgadmin4 on Slackware

From: Ibrahim Shaame <ishaame(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Building pgadmin4 on Slackware
Date: 2019-01-27 16:46:59
Lists: pgsql-admin

I have created a python environment and have installed pgdmin4 using pip3.
I get the message that pgadmin4 for was successfully installed, but I
cannot run it as I don't know where it is installed. In project directory I
created ./pgadmin4 there are only two files: Pipfile Pipfile.lock, while
in the $ user directory there are .local/bin lib64 and share
sub-directories. Descending in them they seem to me to be files for the
environment.
Excuse me for my ignorance, I don't know much about python. I had to use it
only because there is no readily available distribution of pgadmin4 for
Slackware.
Please help.

Slackware64-Current
Python3.6