[GSoC 2019 Proposal] - pgAdmin4 Graphing Query Tool

From: Ritom Sonowal <ritomsonowal99(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: [GSoC 2019 Proposal] - pgAdmin4 Graphing Query Tool
Date: 2019-04-02 11:04:36
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hello,

I am a GSoC 2019 aspirant and would like to work on the project entitled
'pgAdmin4 Graphing Query Tool'.

I have submitted an initial draft of my proposal through the Summer of Code
website but I would greatly appreciate any kind of feedback on the current
draft.
I believe it will help me in improving the final proposal.

The link to the draft is -
https://docs.google.com/document/d/10x_c3HsOEQuDbL6zB8fjk6_9BqP8L1zvhe62h613Ruc/edit?usp=drivesdk

Thanks in advance!

Regards,