Requires rpm for fresh installation of Postgres 9.3.0 database for Oracle Linux 64 bit

From: Tushar Motghare <tushar(dot)motghare(at)globallogic(dot)com>
To: pgsql-pkg-yum(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Requires rpm for fresh installation of Postgres 9.3.0 database for Oracle Linux 64 bit
Date: 2016-02-24 05:40:55
Lists: pgsql-pkg-yum

Hi Sir/Mam,

I am having the Oracle Linux server which is not having internet
connection. I want to install postgres 9.3.0 on that server so i required
rpm package.. It is fresh installation.
I am not getting the exact rpm for this.

Can you please provide me the rpm for this also which are those rpm i
required to install and also provide me the link from where i can download.

I have search the postgresql website but i have not found the exact link.

Can you please do the needful.

Please feel free to call if needed.

Thanks
Tushar Motghare