psqlodbc - SysTAble Prefixes issue

From: brajmohan saxena <braj(dot)saxena(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: psqlodbc - SysTAble Prefixes issue
Date: 2016-10-10 10:12:13
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi,

While using the Windows psqlodbc driver, I found there is one ODBC
configuration parameter *"SysTable Prefixes"* set by default to "dd_".

So when I try to use *SQLTables* ODBC call to get the user defined tables
which is created with prefixed "dd_" I am able to get the tables with
psqlodbc-9.3.4 but this is not the case if I use the psqlodbc-9.5.4 Driver.
If i remove "dd_" from SysTable Prefixes config parameter it gives me the
tables which are prefixed with "dd_" for psqlodbc-9.5.4.

So could you please let me know if this behaviour is expected or is there
any issue with the latest psqlodbc drivers.

Thanks in advance,

Thanks
Braj